Thursday, October 27, 2011

What a Different Kind of Day

Well today started out like and other day in the life of Me.. I woke up @ 5:30am, feed and watered my 2 wittle wagging love bugs, ironed my husbands shirt and woke him for work. I got ready for work and then the fun begins. I tried to take Jax and Bailey out to potty before leaving for work and unsuccessfully brought them back in for a LONG day in the crate.. Did I mention my boys HATE the rain and will hold it for hours just so they don't have to stand in the rain.

So I drove to work kindof not paying complete attention to the wet roads from the pouring rain.. Thankfully I made it to work safely only to be greeted by multiple deep puddles of water in the parking lot that I was unable to walk around.. Feet soaked and socks drenched I walked into work sloshing all the way down the hall to my office. I came in, sat down and noticed that my phone had 25 medication messages on it.. WOW people are really desperate when they don't have their drugs for 1 day. You would have thought we were gone for a week and all the Pharmacies had shut completely down.. So after taking off all the messages and distributing all them to each specified doctor I finally get to eat my breakfast.. Which by the way was a yummy chocolate chip bagel from Panera. I continued with my morning patient calls and finally lunch was here.. I was a good girl today and ate a healthy choice meal and a weight watchers ice cream treat which was pure heaven..

Now here I sit at 1:04pm and I have to say (knock on wood) that its been pretty boring for me today which NEVER happens.

1 comment: